Permethrin based creams are likely to be suggested to you as a sure shot solution for scabies in case you’ve caught the infection. But in your hurry to get relief, don’t end up making a decision you might regret later. Read on to learn about 10 key reasons why you need to be really cautious about Permethrin cream.
Permethrin is known to cure scabies in some cases, but the solution may come at the cost of other harmful side effects. Some of these effects can be serious and others not-so-grave. But, it is important to know about them before you decide a line of treatment for yourself. When looking for a treatment, do check out Dr. Scabies, a completely natural product with no side effects. It’s much better a solution for scabies infection than a Permethrin lotion.
It needs to be remembered that Permethrin is a pesticide. Are you willing to expose you body to mild poisoning? Don’t fall for the marketing stunts on the Internet and do your own research before making up your mind.
- Doctors till date are not fully sure about its effectiveness against scabies. It’s not being recommended by doctors as a sure shot remedy anymore. All other companies selling the cream won’t tell you that, of course! You just need to dig deeper to find the real information on the Internet.
- It is used to kill insects. How can it be good for your skin? Looking for a natural solution makes more sense, right?
- Permethrin based creams have many side effects like itching, redness and swelling.
- In some people the side effects get aggravated into an allergic reaction and become very serious.
- Recent studies are of the belief that permethrin might be a carcinogen or a cancer causing agent. That’s a serious claim but it is yet to be proved medically. But, are you prepared to take the risk?
- Excessive and prolonged usage of permethrin is known to make mites resistant to treatment in the long run.
- Pregnant women should not use this drug without consulting a doctor. Kids too shouldn’t be administered this cream.
- Some patients have reported a large number of derma related problems after they used Permethrin cream. Others have reported numbness and tingling sensation.
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, are some of the other symptoms that have been reported as a result of prolonged use of the drug.
- Mites tend to become resistant to the drug with time. So the next time they come, you will have a hard time knocking them off with Permethrin as well as other over the counter creams.
On the whole, the idea of exposing the body to harmful chemicals and inviting the risk of harmful side effects does not make any sense! Permethrin creams are a dark past. You can use them or opt for something much safer and far more effective like Dr. Scabies. The decision is yours to make!